Thursday, December 27, 2007

Faeries Wear Boots (and you better believe, now)

Maybe this will be a series or something, I don't know, but remember 30 minutes ago in the previous post (those were the days, huh?) when I mentioned I'd go into the pros and cons of using the magic of the information superhighway to work from home? You do? Great, so then you can help me determine whether Noah and his friend blasting Mi-Sex* on the living room stereo while I try to code health care websites is a pro or a con. I'm leaning towards the former, but in about 10 minutes, I'm thinking my answer may change.

Oh hey! Nick just walked up and his hands are completely blue thanks to his new Curious George stamps. I would take a picture and slap it up here in accordance with the 2004 Parent-Blogging Summit, but I can't find the damn camera, so you'll just have to dust off your imaginations.

*I know, I had never heard of them either. His friend Danny found this and an old Black Sabbath LP in his grandmother's attic and brought them over.

No comments: